Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post "Sen. Tammy Duckworth: "The president at Mt. Rushmo...":
'He'll pick the right person'
Duckworth, who has been floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, told Bash she believes Black women are "a key to the victory for Democrats" when asked if the former Vice President should choose a Black woman as his running mate and said he will pick "the right person to be next to him."
"I think Joe Biden needs to make (up) his own mind and will make (up) his own mind. I don't think it's on any of us to dictate to him -- he knows best who he needs as a vice president, who can help him connect with the American people, who can help him overcome the crises that we're operating under right now," she said. "He'll pick the right person to help him do that. "
Former national security adviser Susan Rice, who has also been suggested as a potential pick for vice president, echoed the message on Sunday and said she would use her experience to help Biden get elected.
"I've worked on multiple campaigns, presidential campaigns. I've been on the campaign trail as a surrogate and I'm going to do everything I can to help get Joe Biden elected and to help him succeed as President, whether I am his running mate or I'm a door knocker. I don't mind," she told Andrea Mitchell on NBC's "Meet The Press." "I just want to get Joe Biden elected and see the Democrats control the Senate and retain the House."
Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.
Posted by Erin Burnett to Trang Ánh Nam at July 5, 2020 at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Trump's AI-Generated Gaza Resort Video: Visionary or Tone-Deaf Fantasy? Outraged or Amused? Trump's Gaza Fantasy Video Sparks Debat...
-
As a form of digital currency, there are only bitcoins electronically, all you can see is transactional records between different addresses....
-
Bitcoin ATM Withdrawal Plastic Card With Global Acceptance Bitcoin ATMs are accessible in most real urban areas around the globe, and they g...
-
cryptocurrency or bitcoin are current issues today. The information package is available on this subject, making the currency of the Bitcoin...
-
Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post " President Donald Trump reacted to the stunning acc... ": The White House d...
-
Đề Cương Ôn Tập Hóa Học 9 - Hoc Kì 1 Đề Cương Ôn Tập Hóa Học 9 - Hoc Kì 1 Biden delivers remarks on voti...
-
Trang Ánh Nam has left a new comment on your post " CÁC HỆ THỨC LƯỢNG TRONG TAM GIÁC VÀ GIẢI TAM GIÁC ": Câu 31: Cho tam giác...
-
Canada Immigration Points According to Express Entry, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) is one of three programs. The FSW uses a diff...
-
Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post " Democrats and Republicans react to John Bolton's b... ": Explaining a ...
-
Are you looking for a store to store your litecoins? Still do not have the best option? What happens if we say we know the company that offe...
No comments:
Post a Comment