Miller Stephen has left a new comment on your post "'shame on Mueller' - Alan Dershowitz calls Russia...":
Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong, and I am not a deep state person who thinks Trump is guilty.
I'm just looking at this in terms of semantics.
Proving someone or something to be innocent is NEARLY impossible. To prove someone didn't do something (or to prove that an event never happened) is not the way our justice system works. That is why the burden of proof is on the prosecution (or in this case Mueller). If he doesn't find anything to suggest collusion, again simply going with semantics, that's not the same thing as proven innocence.
I hate to even bring up this argument of semantics because I do not think those with TDS will understand what I am trying to say. Maybe I should just go with the "he was proven innocent" argument to avoid any sort of confusion with the TDS crowd.
Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.
Posted by Miller Stephen to Trang Ánh Nam at March 25, 2019 at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Trump's AI-Generated Gaza Resort Video: Visionary or Tone-Deaf Fantasy? Outraged or Amused? Trump's Gaza Fantasy Video Sparks Debat...
-
As a form of digital currency, there are only bitcoins electronically, all you can see is transactional records between different addresses....
-
Bitcoin ATM Withdrawal Plastic Card With Global Acceptance Bitcoin ATMs are accessible in most real urban areas around the globe, and they g...
-
cryptocurrency or bitcoin are current issues today. The information package is available on this subject, making the currency of the Bitcoin...
-
Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post " President Donald Trump reacted to the stunning acc... ": The White House d...
-
Đề Cương Ôn Tập Hóa Học 9 - Hoc Kì 1 Đề Cương Ôn Tập Hóa Học 9 - Hoc Kì 1 Biden delivers remarks on voti...
-
Trang Ánh Nam has left a new comment on your post " CÁC HỆ THỨC LƯỢNG TRONG TAM GIÁC VÀ GIẢI TAM GIÁC ": Câu 31: Cho tam giác...
-
Canada Immigration Points According to Express Entry, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) is one of three programs. The FSW uses a diff...
-
Erin Burnett has left a new comment on your post " Democrats and Republicans react to John Bolton's b... ": Explaining a ...
-
Are you looking for a store to store your litecoins? Still do not have the best option? What happens if we say we know the company that offe...
No comments:
Post a Comment